Thursday, September 29, 2005

Again..In English – 3rd World Style…

Dagsê, Hallo & ‘Unjanie’ …..

Crazy Monkey is on in 1 day from now on the big screen in SA …just click here(The Disclaimer Picture is from THEIR site) & go watch it!! Damn it… I know you want to!


Guys..it’s been over a week since I last did a update on this, the best of the best blogs…ever. Nobody bothered to ask me why…well…I’ll tell you why…’cause my trusty old pc died on me last week and ..I think I’m close to tears as I was nailing that FreeCell man ..!!

Anyhow, one of my 1st English friends in this country has left our Company to go to Bournemouth & save up some cash to eventually move to the States…Paul Gregory – I’m going to paste all those pictures of you with animals on tomorrow’s blog !!(Don’t thank me, pay me!!)

&..(You will notice that I’m working up to a climax today) My French ‘Mon Ami’ Yash is turning 29 today…Happy Birthday Chamba…the moment you give me that birthday present you owe me I’ll swap you with something in return. I know, I’m the best friend ever…!

The past weekend was awesome, had to much Brandy on Friday evening at Paul’s ‘Thanks for Leaving’ party, Saturday watched 40 year old Virgin(again !!) with the Kiwi girls from up the road while getting smashed on Cheese & Onion Pringles & then…

Sunday we saw something that my not so old(yet) controversial heart had difficulty with…I’m actually still out of breath..

Coenraad or ‘Coenie’ won some tickets to the ‘Weekend at Daves’ event by Excel. One Word = Heartattack !(Yes, heartattack IS 1 word..)
It was full of Beer, Remodelled Speed machines, gadgets & of course…Ladies…

This was my 1st time at such an event & I doubt if we will ever have something similar in SA but…it was awesome…

Just before we went home we saw 1 stall where the Max Power Babe( Max Power is a magazine aimed at people who is into car upgrades etc.) Kerri Parker was sitting.


Now to my Dad, Willem , Regardt, Dirk, Paul & all you other guys out there don’t be jealous…just accept it…live with & then be jealous….
To my mum & all the other single ladies out there…no, this is not my girlfriend(sorry ma). This is Kerri who was kind enough to pose with me for a photo. Please have a look at her website here & if you want to order her calendar(you guys in SA) let me know & I’ll get it for you over here.





& then lastly(almost) but not least: My new Identity Document for South Africa

...have a great day - I'm going to get rid of all the old kit in our server room now...that's right ...living the dream....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..........dis nie snaaks nie....is daai 'n cheap motel dubbelbed in die agtergrond wat ek sien of verbeel ek my self???jou pc gebreek???nee boet jy staar nog heel week na daai foto, want ek weet dis wat ek vir die volgende paar weke gaan doen...wees bly jy sit ver...ek sal maar my frustrasies op ed uithaal wat weer single is...(nee, rolf, nie so nie, gin gehankypanky in S.A. nie)...nehow, as ek nie elke nou en dan 'n draai hier maak nie, is dit omdat ek besig is om te swot...maar ek dink aan haar...uhmm...jou

cheers boet
willem
ps. chippy is hier die naweek, sal vir hom jou site wys en hy kan jou dalk so bietjie email...bly net still oor al daai "personal info" (wou se stront, maar nie reg daaro oor gevoel nie) wat ek vir jou gepos het...

Anonymous said...

Gaan rolf vir 'n wereld record om te kyk hoe lank hy voor sy pc kan sit....hy het nou al vir 16 dae nog nie beweeg nie...amazing. stink sy vinger nie al nie? gat kyk by sy webcam...ironies