Thursday, September 22, 2005

For my French Brother from another Mother...

Mon ami Yashveen Gujadour Chambaraud, more names & even worse spelling than my full names which is scary as hell !!

Yash or Chamba(depends the mood) is my colleague, good friend & gossip/moan companion.
He complained about my bad English this morning & the fact that he does not understand Afrikaans..So today is full on English. Pleasure Chamba – You will buy my 1st drink tomorrow evening…

So I was really busy & at last it’s lunch time & I had such a shitty day up until know…I had to write some of it & make you all aware that I’m on a bloody warpath..
My sister Anrie gave me this link to a site called Chronicles of George. It’s about this idiot working at his company’s helpdesk messing everything up…
As you know the wheel turns & an idiot on our helpdesk messed up a client’s pc/profile settings(He had an excel issue..). I phoned him & got abused over the phone & afterwards I was proper asswhipped. I got him to apologize after giving him the superb service I give everyone(no gay jokes please Rolf/Dirk/Jay or Paul…) but I’m still upset ‘cause he was miffed because of all the lies & idiocy that got presented to him a day ago…

I wanted to make the blog a little more fun by not talking so much & putting up more jokes, fun links & some hilarious pictures…

Well lets start with some great new photo’s from the new Superman movie that is due next year:







Then again: Crazy Monkey is almost here – well at least in South Africa ! This weekend is my turn to wash the main bathroom but I’m quite scared of doing so as Niel(who wakes up @ 11:45pm to go to work) is terrible at aiming…let’s just say that he is a garden sprayer of sorts when he ‘enters the room’ …

Gilette – the best a man can get is pushing their limits by exploding on the scene with their new 5 Blade shaver..have fun !!

& lastly : Who do you call when there is a virus on the crawl ? Answer

No comments: